Re: Help with multiproto and myth

Thank you for your reply!
Can you tell me if is there a way dump a dvb-s2 stream to a file?
I'm able to lock dvb-s2 channels using szap2 (i got FE_HAS_LOCK) but don't know how to watch them...
Do i need particular codecs? (I'm able to watch h.264/avc1 files.)
(i want to be sure that my multiproto drivers are ok before going to mythtv ml)

thanks