DigitalNow TinyTwin second tuner support

Hello,

I have a DigitalNow TinyTwin, which I have got working with the
drivers from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/summary

However, I seem to only be able to use one of the two tuners on the
card.  I'm not sure if this is a limitation of the driver, of mythtv,
or of my knowledge.  Any suggestions on how to get both tuners on the
card working with Myth would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Rasjid.