Fw: Re: dvb-t receiver sturm ns-06

Cleaning out an old mail account, I discovered this, which
I don't recall seeing appearing on the mailing list...

As I'm not a developer, you need to post to the list, not
to me, to get the attention of people who are developers.

But in any case, the vendor ID 0x15A4 happens to be listed
as `Afatech', and product ID 0x9016 is listed in the af9015.c
source file, so you may well have a rebrand of a device
which is already supported, and you merely need to enable
the correct kernel configuration to support your device.

Sodding webmail, I try to `forward' this message to the
list but it's formatted as a quoted reply.  That's it.
I'm off webmail.  Grrr.  Raw SMTP for me...  Darned
newfangled Web 2.0 horseless carriage technology on
these here ARPAtubes...

barry bouwsma