Re: HD over satellite? (h.264)

BOUWSMA Barry wrote:

> You have given no clue that I can see without research in your
> message as to which particular services are of interest to you,
> and a hint to your location, so I will have to generalise about
> things here...

The TVRHD channel on Eutelsat W2.

W2 is under horizon in my area (California) but the same network
currently has the TVRi channel on Galaxy 25, which can be received
easily by me. I assume, once their trial period is over, they will put
the HD channel on Galaxy 25 or other satellites.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/