stb0899 buffer is not cleaned on tunning

Hi all,

While working on scan-s2 utility I paid attention that after tuning the driver still pass the
messages from previously tuned channel. I believe there is some kind of buffering in device
or driver that is not cleaned after tuning.
The problem is probably not seen when watching the content of the channel, but affects the scanning
since channels are assigned to a wrong frequency or create some other anomalies.

When working on my Linux machine via VNC I can see this old content in VDR too since the
screen is updated slower.

Can someone take a look on that?

Thanks.