Re: Channel configuration files....

Mike,

I failed to say in the prior note that I had already tried your suggested command.  Here's the result:

paul@Kris-desktop:~/Desktop$ w_scan -A2 -X > channels.conf
w_scan: invalid option -- 'A'

usage: w_scan [options...]
	-a N	use device /dev/dvb/adapterN/ [default: auto detect]
	-f type	frontend type
		What programs do you want to search for?
		c = cable
		t = terrestrian [default]
	-i N	spectral inversion setting for cable TV
		DVB-T: always off
		DVB-C (0: off, 1: on, 2: auto [default])
	-F	use long filter timeout
	-t N	tuning timeout
		1 = fastest [default]
		2 = medium
		3 = slowest
	-k	generate channels.dvb for kaffeine
	-o N	VDR version / channels.conf format
		2 = VDR-1.2.x (depriciated)
		3 = VDR-1.3.x (depriciated)
		4 = VDR-1.4.x/VDR-1.5.x (default)
	-R N	radio channels
		0 = don't search radio channels
		1 = search radio channels [default]
	-T N	TV channels
		0 = don't search TV channels
		1 = search radio TV [default]
	-O N	Other Services
		0 = don't search other services [default]
		1 = search other services
	-E N	Conditional Access (encrypted channels)
		N=0 gets only Free TV channels
		N=1 search also encrypted channels [default]
	-X	tzap/czap/xine output instead of vdr channels.conf
	-x	generate initial tuning data for (dvb-)scan
	-v 	verbose (repeat for more)
	-q 	quiet   (repeat for less)
paul@Kris-desktop:~/Desktop$

Paul

=
Time Tracking System
Unitime Automated Time Keeping System for sale at Aphotoid.com. We also provide ID card systems and accessories, ID badging software, PVC card printers and more. Contact us today.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=47f2e344d8d6292519d87ad047e2c1d3