bug with kworld atsc 110/115

Hi all
    I have been using dvbstreamer(not to be confused with dvbstream)
and at svn revision r520
of dvbstreamer Adam the author introduced a change in it that causes
my system to hardlock.
The change was if the frontend lost signal lock to Stop all filters
and to start them back up when
signal locked.  Simply by switching transponders I can hard lock the
system in about 1 minute..
Reproducable with kworld atsc 110 and 115(not surprising).  nothing is logged.

Thanks

Jonathan