Re: Audio processor not found using WINTV-Nova-HD-S2 Card (HVR4000Lite)

In message <966d86d70810280559w644c5849i8fd9035e0283821c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Martin Rudge" wrote:

>Hi,

LO

>I was working my way through building/testing the driver for my card (per
>the wiki) last night.
>Scanned ok, szap ok (able to apparently zap and lock both SD and HD
>channels).
>
>However, I had noticed that I am apparently missing an audio device
>according to the dmesg log.
>I am also seeing a number of cx8802_start_dma failures being logged during
>use.
>
>Is anyone else experiencing this with the subject card?  If so I may have a
>configuration problem that I need to investigate further.
>
>I notice that the mpeg video was created as /dev/video0 and not associated
>with the adapter under /dev/dvb/adapter0 as I had expected.  Is this working
>as designed?

Although analogue components are loaded for your card (LITE) it doesn't
actually have any analogue inputs. This is given as a hint with the audio
part in the eeprom.

You should ignore the analogue device nodes as all they are likely
to produce is noise.

cya!

--

 // /