Re: Afatech DVB-T - Installation Guide - v0.1.1j (not working)

hello Jelle,
sorry for top-posting...

Error from attached file:

[   57.163981] DVB: registering frontend 0 (Afatech AF9013 DVB-T)...
[   57.277990] af9015: command failed:2
[   57.278001] mt2060 I2C read failed

goes to the fact that I2C-communication towards tuner is behind I2C-gate
of the AF9015/AF9013. MT2060 you use does not have I2C-gate implemented.
Use newer MT2060 module for correct functionality.

See for more information:
http://palosaari.fi/linux/v4l-dvb/controlling_tuner.txt
http://palosaari.fi/linux/v4l-dvb/controlling_tuner_af9015_dual_demod.txt

reagrds