Re: Wanted: dvb-ttpci maintainer

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 27.09.2008, 11:33 +0200 schrieb sinter.mann@xxxxxx:
> Pitton,
>
> > On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:43 AM, hermann pitton
> > <hermann-pitton at arcor.de> wrote:
> > > Put at least a sticker on such guys like Uwe/Derek and Manu should do it
> > > as well.
>
> why only a neutral "sticker", why not a yellow star with three letters on it,
> the first one being a "J"?

because I suspect it could be THE same again and no one else was seen so
far ever, taking a right he does not have such frankly.

> "We have no single patch from Derek. Shut up."
>
> This is not only short-minded, but furthermore belongs to the classical segments
> of a right wing brain to reduce a human being's value to his "productivity output".

I did not vote for anything, but trust to driver developers over years
here. Why you should have a vote at all and counting even more?

> This is not my opinion, but this is proven by facts in science.

Not at all, that science I know very well.

> God save the queen
> The fascist regime
> They made you a moron
> Potential H-bomb