Re: Trouble with tuning on Lifeview FlyDVB-T

I demand that BOUWSMA Barry may or may not have written...

> On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Lee Jones wrote:
[snip]
>> $ tzap -r "BBC FOUR"
>> tuning to 562000000 Hz
>> video pid 0x0000, audio pid 0x0000
>              ^^^^              ^^^^
> This is wrong -- at least after 19h your-time -- but in case you did the
> scan before 19h your-time, you may have gotten correct PIDs for
> CBBC+CBeebies -- but not for BBC3+4, as the correct PIDs are only broadcast
> during the time those programs are actually on-air, and `tzap' is not smart
> enough to take the Service ID and derive the up-to-date PIDs from that...

OTOH, each pair (BBC3 and CBBC, BBC4 and CBeebies) use the same PIDs, so a
little careful copying will fix things.

[snip]
| + Buy local produce. Try to walk or cycle. TRANSPORT CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

The Green Midget Cafe, Bromley. Home to Spam and occasional Viking hordes.