Re: Zap 3420D/SV Non-working

Hi,

I did a google check for the IdVendor code and came up with an
device that identifies with exactly same IdVendor and IdProduct.

Chipset: E3C EC168
Tuner: Microtune MXL5003s

Website here :
http://plone.lucidsolutions.co.nz/dvb/t/usb/sinovideo-3420a-2

You can see Hi-Res pictures of the chips here :
http://plone.lucidsolutions.co.nz/dvb/t/usb/images/SV-3420A%20-PCB%20top.JPG

When following his USB adapter back to the manufacturer I
also find mine there, so its really the same in new
packaging.

http://sinovideo.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008824852613/Homepage.htm
http://www.sinovideo.com.cn/ (official homepage)

Best wishes