Re: Compro VideoMate E600F analog PCIe TV/FM capture card

> If you can get some regspy dumps, some i2c scan details and
> pictures of
> the silicon on the wiki then we have a good chance of
> adding support for
> you.
Ok RegSpy dump included on the wiki page
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Compro_VideoMate_E600F
Please look on it when you will have some free time as you promised and then I'll wait wait and at the end I'll be happy watching analog TV on this great tuner card... First time saw how it is working and must tell you I'm very surprised of the image quality (compare with old bt848 chip card). If anything is necessary on wiki page give me a sign :)
Again thanks awfully for your time :)

Marek