Re: cx88-alsa audio quality?

Mauro and anyone else who was looking - cx88-alsa seems to be fine now.  Evidently all my futzing with kradio/mythtv settings, drivers, etc. confused the card.  I rebooted yesterday to deal with an unrelated issue, and now the radio works fine, and sox gives me a perfect audio stream.  So now I gotta fight with MythTV....again :-)

--
"Life is full of positive and negative events.  Spend
your time considering the former, not the latter."