Re: Need help getting the remote of a Nova-T USB-Stick to work

Hi, thanks for the fast answer !

After patching, recompile + install it works now.
At first i had the problem that the system reacted as if i pressed the rc-button constantly, when i just pressed it once, but after a fresh install of my etch (i think i messed up my system a bit before), it now works perfectly.

I found this diff file in the following thread : http://mandrihinkvauser.de/viewtopic.php?id=22141

Thanks, Oliver

PS : While trying to compile the drivers, i always get an error concerning the file "af9015.c" in the dvb-usb drivers section. Since i don` t need this module, i could easily compile the driver using "make -i", but there seem to be some errors in the case-structur in lines 747 and following of the mentioned file.