Re: unknown v4l symbols from dmesg on reboot

Hi Allan,
this is caused by mismatch between components of the v4l-dvb drivers.
You see this behaviour when part of the compiled code is replaced by a
new version but some of the old code is still there. Specifically you
generally see this if the kernel has some of the v4l stuff compiled in
and not as modules. The other cause that I personally have seen is where
a driver is removed from the newer code because it is no longer needed
however when you do the make install, the old driver remains. In that
case what I did was to remove everything in the module video directory
before doing a make install.

HTH

Cheers Paul

believed to be clean.