Re: RE : [RFC] Let the future decide between the two.

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Thierry Lelegard wrote:

> I use only DVT-T devices. I have 4 of them, all working on Linux
> for months or years and there is no one single repository supporting
> all of them at the same time. Most are supported by
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb, another one needs
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015 plus other patches.
> And this is not a transitional situation, it lasts for months.

Patches are merged upstream when their authors think they're ready and
sends a pull request.

In the case of af9015, Antti sent us a pull request those days and were
merged this week at the development tree. It should be available for
2.6.28.

Cheers,
Mauro