Re: [Wanted] dvb-ttpci maintainer

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Oliver Endriss <o.endriss@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> due to the way S2API was pushed through (I would call it a plot)
> there is not much motivation left to spend my time with DVB.
>
> So - if someone wants to take over the dvb-ttpci drivers he should speak
> up now. The sooner the better.

I'm not the only person who will hate to see you leave!  Many people
are disgusted by this stunt they pulled and while your absence will be
a great loss to the linux dvb community, I understand & accept your
position on it.  Unfortunately the politics, backstabbing, and dirty
tactics has been driving away some very good people & assets away.  I
can only hope that some day people will be put in charge who are
unbiased and don't let their personal feelings interfere with what's
best for the community.