Re: Porting analog support from HVR-1500 to the DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express (Read this one)

Craig Cook wrote:
> I am watching this development with great interest as well.  My cable provider seems to send QAM 256 and ATSC signals to me.  I can pick up some channels but am missing quite a few.
>
> I have setup a wiki page for the card:
> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DViCO_FusionHDTV7_Dual_Express

Just FYI.

The FusionHDTV7 Dual Express is working very well for me, in both ATSC
and QAM modes. Analog is not supported.

Check your signal levels if your missing channels, you could be too low
or too high.

- Steve