Artec T14BR

Hi All,

I own an Artect USB T14BR with a remote control (very simple one, 25 keys).
Following documentation, the DVB-T tunner is well handeled and no test
had been done with the remote control.

I can confirm that tunner is working very well (I use kaffeine),
unfortunately, the remote control is not working.
With dmesg, I can see that some keys are not known.
I assue that the 2 first values ares the key code, but I have no idea of
what's represents the tzo last one (usually 1 0).

I really would like to contribute on this topic, I have some skills in C
progrmaming, but none in kernel programming.

Does anybody could guide me to make this remote works ?

Up to now I've just uncommented the info line (L468) in
dib0700_devices.c to get values for this remote to put in the
dib0700_rc_keys[];
First notice is that some key codes already exists but not for the same
keys that i'm pressing on the remote.
Could that cause any issue ? What is the releven tway to handle this ?

Thanks in advance for answers!
Regards

Luc