Re: Scan Astra 28.8 no ITV HD?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008, Andrew Lyon wrote:

> I have scanned Astra 28.8 using dvbscan but it did not find ITV HD,

ITV HD is not broadcast with standard DVB specifications, but
with Freesat `extensions', which means you don't just find it.
You actually did find it, but you didn't know it.

> can anybody give me the channel details so I can try to szap it

Better is that I point you to the Digital Spy Freesat Fora,
where it is discussed in painstaking detail many times over,
and you can read more than is worth posting here...

Search engines would like to befriend you, should you not
already know to what I refer...

barry bouwsma