Re: S2API - Status - Thu Sep 11th

Le Saturday 13 September 2008 21:21:35 Steven Toth, vous avez écrit :
> > First i tried old api (kaffeine)-> everything works as expected.
> > Then i tried new API (with latest tune.c) -> nova-t and nova-s work,
> > cinergyT2 doesn't. I've also noticed that FE_SET_PROPERTY ioctl always
> > return -1, even when success..
> > Then i tried old api again -> now dvb-s doesn't lock and dvb-t always
> > lock on the freq used in tune.c
>
> Fixed in the current tree.

Indeed, cache bug is now fixed, old api works as expected in all cases. (Exept
for the cinergyT2 case off course)

However, i see that GETting DTV_DELIVERY_SYSTEM always returns the cached
value, so at first (after modules (re)load) it returns 0. An application
really needs to know the delivery system (and others usefull infos) to be
able to handle a device, like the old api FE_GET_INFO.

--
Christophe Thommeret