Re: Why I need to choose better Subject: headers [was: Re: Why (etc.)]

Barry,
I drew the line at porting the xc3028 tuner module from mcentral.de into
v4l-dvb, so no didn't solve the firmware issues. If you know what you
are doing it should be trivial work - just linking in yet another tuner
module and then calling it like all the others. For me because I don't
know the code well it would take a week or two.

The other issue is that with the state of relationship between Markus
Rechberger and the community I don't want to be in the middle of that.

Cheers Paul

believed to be clean.