Re: linux-dvb Digest, Vol 44, Issue 60

I concur with the below. I can code in quite a few languages including
assembly languages and I asked for a pointer on where to get started with
learning how to make a Linux driver and there was complete silence as there
was with my previous inquiry.

Come on guys, I've been Googling but where do I start?

Joe