Re: Multiproto API/Driver Update

Markus Rechberger wrote:

> We can work together if you want on ISDB-T and DMB-TH if you want!
> Just to clear out those considerations too.

I don't have any inhibitions in working with anyone. Whatever work i
have done is quite open, where quite a lot of people have collaborated
on the same, some way or the other.

But, consider this as an advice, whatever work you put your effort in
to, if it goes to the mainline kernel eventually, it can benefit a whole
community at large.

Regards,
Manu