Re: Compro VideoMate E650 hybrid PCIe DVB-T and analog TV/FM capture card

---Snip---

Tom,

So the V0.2 patch worked after a cold reboot (No power to the computer then starting up again). Is that what you are saying?
(Make sure that the v0.1 modules are not loaded on boot up if you are testing V0.2)

I was expecting the DMA timeout errors when using V0.2 from a cold start, it should not have caused it to break for a warm start (i.e. V0.1 modules loaded, then removed and v0.2 modules loaded).

Sorry to ask for clarification, as the results were not what I was expecting.

Can you try the:
modprobe cx23885 i2c_scan=1
That Steve Suggested.

Thanks