Re: Getting firmware loaded to 2 cards of the same type

Geez, I even know better than that.  Sorry about the top-post.

As I continued to work with things I discovered that one of my cards was
bad.  I replaced it and am not onto completely different problems.  None of
which have anything to do with linux-dvb so I will quit wasting your time
here.

Tim