Re: Drivers for TT S2-3200

May i add some bugs to your list:

4) For dvb-s channels whenever i start szap on a channel, it may lock or not lock by chance. i'll have to exit and run szap multiple times to get lock. some ppl say setting a slightly lower symbrate or frequency for the channel will fix the problem. but this should be fixed within the driver.

the problem with some dvbs2 channels seems to be also from the 8psk modulation and not the symbolrate/fec combination itself. there are 8psk channels on lower symbolrates with different fec it can't get lock.

Isn't that from the lack of support in the driver for 8psk? i roughly looked at the sources and there seems to be more on qpsk where there is no mention of 8psk for instance on switch loops.

Regards,