Re: Fusion HDTV 7

This refers to the Dual Express card.
I have a (FusionHDTV7) RT Gold card. On August 1,I received instructions from Steve to:
1. run dscaler regspy under Windows & record values for the wiki page
2. run 'lspce -vnn' in Linux & copy the values to the wiki page.
3. take High Resolution pictures of it for the wiki page
4. Record major components

I did the above, except that dscaler does not recognize the RT Gold, and I need more specific instructions for use with 'regspy'.  I received a message from the linux-dvb administrator that my reply (including the pictures) exceeded the 2Mb message limit, so I don't know what happened to that information.

Additional advice would be appreciated.

William