Re: Merge multiproto tree

Christophe Thommeret schreef:
Le Monday 01 September 2008 22:33:40 Manu Abraham, vous avez écrit :

Something seems to be stinking. There is no reason to legitimately delay
so much. If the intention is for a merge, please do so within the next
few days.

Hi Manu,

Funny to see that you are now giving multiproto merge a very high priority :)

Anyway, as an application dev, i prefer Steve's proposal. And porting drivers
to this new API shouldn't take ages.

I'm sorry for my ignorance, all this drivers and api scene is still new territory for me, as I said before :)
but could you explain why designing a whole new api is preferable to an application developer?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jelle De Loecker
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg