Re: Support of Nova-S SE PCI still uncomplete

Dear Eberhard and Martin,

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008, Eberhard Kaltenhaeuser wrote:

> Against my expectation, the Nova-S SE card does still not work, although
> the card is recognized by the kernel (see link). Frontend modul is
> loaded, but no signal can be received. So VDR exists (emergency exit)
> when switching to this device (i.e. to record something)

You would do me a big favour if you could test some patches in order to
fix support for your card on the current v4l-dvb.

Or even better if it is possible to give me remote access on your device -
like that I could try patches directly and the issue would be covered with
two hours I think.

Please contact me privately if this is possible.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,
Patrick.