Re: How to convert MPEG-TS to MPEG-PS on the fly?

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 12:48:56AM +0200, Josef Wolf wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:09:56PM +0200, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> > How do you capture the TS,
>
> I have written my own beast to demux a complete transponder and split
> it into separate transport streams (every service gets its stream).
> The PIDs which are mentioned in the PMT for the given service are passed
> unmodified.  In addition, new PAT/PMT are created (stripped down just to
> the given service).

One thing I make different is that I filter out all sections with
current_next_indicator==0 and never generate such sections.  But
since PAT never changes and PMT can change only on event boundaries,
this should not affect streams with length of a couple of seconds.