Re: Signal strenght SNR and BER units

It is different for each demod, depending on who wrote the code. I can
list a bunch of drivers that report SNR in dB, but you cannot rely on
this because the drivers are not consistent between one another.  That
is why your searches didn't turn up any answers.  This is the first
email that i'm sending from my new cell phone - please excuse if the
quoting format got mangled...   -MiKE