Avermedia A16D Remote

Hey All,

Just got hold of a Avermedia A16D Hybrid tuner to replace the Dvico I had that never really worked the way I wanted it to. I've tried to configure the remote using irrecord but unfortunately there's a couple of glitches in terms of a couple buttons don't register (with accompanying kernel: saa7134 IR (AVerMedia Hybrid TV: unknown key: key=0x1a raw=0x1a down=1 message) and a few buttons overlap (ie pressing the Info button actually registers as pressing the 5 button while the 5 registers as a 5).

I don't reckon I have the skills / time to put a patch together to address this but if someone points me in the direction of how to capture exactly the data needed (ie button X = freq Y, button A = freq B) I'm happy to complete this and forward to the list for potential inclusion into the source. I think this is a win-win as I get a 100% working remote and I can help out anyone else who happens to be using the device :)

If anyone is interested in what I'm proposing and can let me know how to capture the raw data please let me know.

Cheers
Dave Brown