Re: Recommended repository for Dvico Dual Digital 4 rev1

no i used the script that extracts it from the haupage drivers even though it comes from haupage drivers it it still works for the dd4
and is what we are looking for i just updated nmy tutorial on the dd4 i left links to firmware and my lirc files
here http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=616103

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Bonne Eggleston <b.eggleston@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:26 AM, Kemble Wagner <oobe.trouble@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> attached is the firmware file for the new drivers i have been using since
> released and have had no problems
Thanks. Can I ask where you downloaded it from? Is there an official
place to get this?

Bonne