Re: Compro VideoMate E650 hybrid PCIe DVB-T and analog TV/FM capture card

Thomas,

I'm happy to give it a go...

The Zarlink demod is the exact same chip as the Intel one mentioned previously.  Zarlink sold there demodulator (and possibly others) to Intel.  The driver in Linux is still known as the Zarlink 10353, this is not going to be a problem.

The same windows driver controls both of these cards (and the E300, E500 both normal and F versions), so they should be pretty similar (except got for the HW mpeg encoder, and the power on support). (The driver is based on the reference design as well)

Create a wiki page for this card with the same information I need for the E650, hopefully when I get the DVB-T going in one it will be a simple matter for the other.

I don't want to get your hopes up with the analog side yet, as I have not managed to quite work out what I need to do there.

Thanks for the email

Regards,

Stephen

P.S. Please do not top post, reply to the email at the bottom. This will help people who are catching up with this thread...

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com