Re: Compro VideoMate E650 hybrid PCIe DVB-T and analog TV/FM capture card

Jackden,

Thanks for completing the information on the wiki page.

To use i2cdetect you need to load i2c_dev module (or something similar).  i2cdetect is part of lm sensors so maybe you should install this if you haven't already. (perhaps try Google for an answer...)

>From what you have posted I still think it is possible to support this card easily, but as you cannot provide me with the output of Regspy (which is windows) I will have do a little of trial and error.  So hopefully you are very patient. (I still need the output of i2cdetect before I create a patch).

Regards,
Stephen.

--