CX23885 based AVerMedia AVerTV Hybrid Express Slim tv card

Thank you stev391.
Based upon your info and links regarding wiki pages i've managed to
create a wiki for this tv card.
I've done my best to provide everything i have gathered along with
pictures and links :

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/AVerMedia
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_PCMCIA_Cards#Supported_DVB-T_PCMCIA_Cards_.28PC_Card.2FCardBus.2C_ExpressCard.29
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/AVerMedia_AVerTV_Hybrid_Express_Slim_HC81R

If anyone can help me in any way i would be grateful.
Hope the community shows some interest on this, it is after all a very
good tuner with multiple features, good signal and very small size.

Thank you again.
Regards.