Re: dib0700 and analog broadcasting

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Nicolas Will <nico@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 18:06 -0400, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
>> Yes, I am doing the i2c work before anything else (hopefully tonight).
>
> This is most excellent, better then understanding women and Emacs
> buffers, probably easier too.

Yeah, I made that list more than ten years ago.  I should probably
update it since I'm now quite proficient in the Emacs buffer routines
(although my understanding of women has not progressed as far).

I started working on the code tonight and fed Patrick a bunch of
additional questions about the new API.  If I'm lucky I will get it
locked down this weekend.

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com