Request: Analog support for DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express

I have been informed that the current linux drivers for this card and other cx23885 cards are digital only.
I was wondering whether anyone was working on analog support for this type of card.  Although I am a novice, I would be willing to put some effort into making this work since I am sure a lot of people would benefit.  If I knew where to start, i.e. a similar driver with analog support, I would be willing to try to put the correct details in.  Any help would be appreciated.  I can share more info about the card and/or my system if someone is willing to work with me on this one.  Thank you.

--Tim