TT 3200 S2 and CI - "PC card did not respond"

Has anyone managed to get a TT 3200 cam interface working with a recent
clone of the repository at http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto?

I have got the TT3200 card itself working with the recent scan patches,
but cannot get the CAM to initialise, it gets as far as "PC card did not
respond". I searched back through the list and found some patches for
the I2C stuff, but these appear to be already in the repository I
cloned. I cannot see any other threads on this issue that reach a
conclusion. As far as I know the CAM I am using is OK as I can talk to
it via a CI emulator on a windows PC.

Any suggestions and further pointers gratefully received.

Thanks,

Roger