Re: DVB-T USB Device which doesn't require non-free software

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Markus Rechberger
<mrechberger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Alex Speed Kjeldsen
> <alex.kjeldsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Just to clarify I have two questions:
>>
>> 1) If I understand you correctly the Terratec Hybrid XS FM should work without any non-free drivers and firmware. Is this the case?

the firmware is included in the available driver (so you won't have to
bother about where to find the firmware or where to parse it from).
The device itself also additionally to the tuner has a small firmware
for the Empia chip.