CX23885 based AVerMedia AVerTV Hybrid Express Slim tv card

Hello again.
No one seems to be interested in my attempts so i must be doing
something wrong.
I find hard to locate where i can add a wiki about this card, and a
simple howto for trying to make this card work.
It may be my mistake but i find all that i have red insufficient to
understand how to continue.

Anyway after thorough examination of the vista driver i ended up in this
section :
;-----------------------------------------------
; XC3028 + Afa9013
;-----------------------------------------------
%CX23885.HC81R%=CX23885.HC81_C,
PCI\VEN_14F1&DEV_8852&SUBSYS_D9391461    ;PCI-e     XCeive_L+FM+Afa9013
(this is my model : AVer Media AVerTV Hybrid Express Slim HC81R HC81_C)

After googling around i found the following :
CX23885 = PCI Express Video and Broadcast Audio Decoder
http://www.conexant.com/products/entry.jsp?id=393
http://www.conexant.com/servlets/DownloadServlet/PBR-200865-004.pdf?docid=866&revid=4

XC3028 = Hybrid tuner
http://www.xceive.com/technology_XC3028.htm
http://www.xceive.com/docs/XC3028_prodbrief.pdf
I have the L model which is same as standard just with "L"ower energy
consumption)

Afa9013 = Demodulator

from linux lspci -n :
0c:00.0 0400: 14f1:8852 (rev 02)
        Subsystem: 1461:d939

I can find no xc3028 module in the v4l tree and absolutely nothing on
the Afa9013.
Please confirm the above are tuner and demodulator chips respectively
and show me where i can create a wiki with the above info, my dmesg info
and my card pictures.

Thank you.
Regards.