Re: how to prevent scan utility from scaning other transponders?

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Brice DUBOST <braice@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ali H.M. Hoseini a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> When I use scan utility to scan a transponder, in some freq. scan
> continues to scan other transponders (I think find them in NIT tables),
> and that mean I should wait 2-3 minutes for scan to complete it's work,
> and list all the transponders it found.
>
> how should I prevent scan utility from scaning other transponders? And
> force it to scan just the transponder I want?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Ali.

Hello

Lock on the transponder

and use scan -c

Regards

Hi ,

Thanks Brice,  But I'm trying to find a way to do this just with scan. Because if I want to tune to freq. with szap, first I should create an channels.conf file. This is the hen and egg problem, because I should first scan that freq. to create channels.conf.

Does anybody knows a solution for this?

Regard.