Re: CT-3650 driver effort

Hi Konstantin,

It seems that you are right. The tuner is actually TDA8274, not
TDA8264. Sorry for the typo.

Looking at other drivers like the saa7134 one, it seems that there may
be more work to do to get the TDA10048 to work. Also, the demod
TDA10046 has special code to work with this tuner. I'm wondering if the
same applies for TDA10048.

Unfortunately, I'm kinda stuck right now. Maybe the next step would be
to sniff what the windows driver sends via USB but I don't have any
windows install to try with.

Any suggestions ?

Regards,
  Guy