Pinnacle pctv hybrid pro stick 340e support

devin.heitmueller sez:
>I have been working on it for the last few days, and I'm pretty close
>to having it working.  Once I do, adding another USB ID would be
>pretty simple.  I should have a patch for digital support toward the
>end of next week (I will be out of town until then).

     Fantastic!  I've not really gotten as much chance to mess with mine
as I'd prefer.. I plugged it into a Windows box at a friend's house and see
the nice HD picture (and see that it gets quite hot 8-) but that's about it
-- work's been wiping me out.  Certainly I can give it some exercise and
track down any bugs though (ultimately I plan to use it in a mythtv setup
to supplement or replace my BT878-based card so it'll *definitely* get
exercised then.)