Re: TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C PCI and the driver mantis

> Date: 2008-07-21 21:15:38 GMT (2 weeks, 1 day, 20 hours and 47 minutes ago)
>
> oscar perez wrote:
> > Hi there!
> > Is the latest driver mantis working fine for the card terratec cinergy
> > C DVB-C PCI. ??
> > According to the linuxtv wiki it seems that the issue with scan
> > freezing is solved in the latest release..:
> >
> > http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_C_DVB-C
> >
> > I am using kernel 2.6.24-19 with the latest mantis driver and I am
> > able to install the driver with modprobe. However, when I start
> > scanning for channels it freezes and I get the problem about "Slave
> > RACK fail".
> > Anybody has got it? and more importantly. Any solution to this? :)
>
> Yea, I get those as well. It just sits there for some seconds and there
> will be a few of these lines, but in the end the card works nice.
>
> Philipp

Hello all,

I also have the TerraTec Cinergy C and it works like a charm, without the CAM
module. With the cam module I also get the "slave RACK fail" message. The
system becomes sort of unusable until I do a rmmod mantis. That takes very,
very long, but it succeeds.

I use 2.6.25-gentoo-r7 as kernel on a AMD64. I tried the latest driver.

What can I do to help debug this?

Thank you!

Regards,

Daan de Beer