CX23885 based AVerMedia AVerTV Hybrid Express Slim tv card

Thanks for the reply but how am i going to do all these?

Are there any howtos for identifying tuner and demodulator?
Where do i find the patches to add support for my device?
Submit my patches? what do you mean?

After reading several mails in this mailing list i did the regspy task but now i am completely blind .
Thank you.