Re: About SI tables HOWTO

Dear Miloody

Did you try linux-tv wiki ? I think you can find some general acknowledge about the tables there...

regards,
Kurt

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 8:37 AM, loody <miloody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all:
I know there are a lot of specs describing each si tables explicitly.
But I find I really need some book or information to tell me what are
these tables used for and when, how I need them.
If someone knows any article or book introduces the whole
relationships between different si tables, please let me know.

thanks a lot,
miloody