TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C PCI and the driver mantis

Hi there!
Is the latest driver mantis working fine for the card terratec cinergy C DVB-C PCI. ??
According to the linuxtv wiki it seems that the issue with scan freezing is solved in the latest release..:

http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_C_DVB-C

I am using kernel 2.6.24-19 with the latest mantis driver and I am able to install the driver with modprobe. However, when I start scanning for channels it freezes and I get the problem about "Slave RACK fail".
Anybody has got it? and more importantly. Any solution to this? :)
Thanks!
oscar